Review this item...
Tell us how you would rate it overall:
There are no reviews for this item
The Osmo system from DJI combines the Zenmuse X3 camera/gimbal with a detachable handle, bringing the benefits of stabilized 4K shooting to a handheld form factor. The camera features a 1/2.3 " CMOS sensor that enables up to full DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at 24 or 25p as well as 12MP photo capability. Basic controls for the camera and gimbal are provided on the handle itself, including a joystick for manual pan and tilt. For monitoring and more advanced operation, there is a Wi-Fi link allowing Osmo to be tethered to a mobile device running the DJI GO iOS app. An included mobile device holder effectively turns your smartphone into an on-board monitor. The Wi-Fi features a range of up to 85 ', so you can operate the camera and gimbal remotely as well.
With this Osmo Gimbal and Camera you can capture clear and crisp images with minimal distortion. It is capable of recording 4K video and capturing 12 megapixel still photos, with a 94°wide-angle prime lens.
You can also get access to intelligent shooting modes like Automatic Panorama and Timelapse if you use the Osmo Gimbal and Camera with the DJI GO app.
It also has a security system that allows you to lock the Osmo Gimbal and Camera, protecting its inner mechanical structure when not in use.
Please note: Osmo Gimbal and Camera is not compatible with the Inspire 1.
- Video: Ultra HD 4K at 30fps, or 1080p at 120fps
- Photo: 12 megapixel resolution
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups
- Aspherical elements: 2
- Interchangeable ND and UV filters
- 1/2.3 " CMOS Sensor
- 4K (4096 x 2160) Video at 24 or 25p
- 120 fps Full HD Video for Slow-Motion
- 12MP JPEG or DNG RAW Sill Photos
- Handle with Camera and Gimbal Controls
- Wi-Fi For Monitoring / Remote Operation
- Detachable Mobile Device Holder
- Photos Bursts at up to 7 Shots
- Regular and Moving Time-Lapse Modes
- Auto and Selfie Panorama Modes
Manufacturers promotional video:
|Video:||Ultra HD 4K at 30fps, or 1080p at 120fps|
|Photo:||12 megapixel resolution|
|Lens:||9 elements in 9 groups|
|Aspherical elements:||2 Interchangeable ND and UV filters|